The Biomass Fuel Briquette is one of the many environmental friendly fuel types. Its expansion or development process might provide a lot of useful information for other more tech-lead fuels like solar, wind power. Biomass briquettes / Bio Fuel Briquette are a bio-fuel substitute to modern day industrial fuels. It can be prepared in any shape and size. Briquette made from agricultural and forest waste and residues in form of briquettes has been named as white coal. It can be efficiently used to replace coal, lignite and fire wood.
Bio Fuel Briquettes has been introduced to meet the rising demands of coal that is used in burning and heating purposes. These briquettes are perfect to use in boilers and are completely safe to environment. Using advanced processing methods and new technology, Jay Khodiyar Machine Tools manufacture high density Bio Fuel Briquettes, in large quantities from all types of wastes including: Small pieces of waste papers, sawdust, leaves, wood shavings, rice husk, wood, industrial sweet potatoes, and a wide range of plants waste material.
Briquettes can be made using human power, convenient for young or old in making briquettes from various types of waste material. It is the best renewable energy project to make profits from agro-forestry waste and to produce Green Energy to Save the Global Environment. The awareness of using bio-coal is biodegradable and non-conventional that is raising day-to-day with the conventional fuel cost. Briquettes have high specific density (1200 Kg/m3) and bulk density (800 Kg/m3) compared to 60 to 180 Kg/m3 of loose biomass.
Advantages of Biomass Fuel Briquettes
- Briquettes are cheaper than coal.
- Low ash content of less than 8%.
- There is no fly ash when burning briquettes.
- Biomass Fuel Briquettes users are eligible to get carbon credits.
- Biomass briquettes have a higher practical thermal value.
- Conversion of natural resources (wastage) into hi-tech energy and maintenance of ecological balance.
- As it is made out of agro waste can be made easily available and there is an advantage of bulky garbage reused with high fuel efficiency.
- Briquetted fuel is sized 80mm in diameter and 50-350mm in length screw type and 45-60mm in diameter in ram type to get complete combustion.
- Easy handling, storage and transportation (due to their unique shape) as the briquettes are uniform in diameter and can also be packed in bags and hygienic to handle.
- Biomass Fuel Briquettes are used to replace conventional fuels like coal, firewood in heating and steam generation etc.
- It have the advantage of having high risk colorific value ranging 3500-5000 K cal. Kg depending upon the raw material used